Olympic Urethane Tri Grip Plates
Urethane Grip Plates come from heavy duty steel with highly durable urethane coating. Besides, the three ergonomic grips are placed in the edge of each panel, which can be safely and easily to load them onto Olympic bars, or take them off and place on a storage rack.
Generally, we consider Urethane Plates as a commercial fitness product. On the other hand, urethane coated weight plates are becoming more common in home or garage gyms. Why people tend to like them? Technically, polyurethane is a better and more durable material than rubber. In addition, Urethane Grip Plates look qualified and more beautiful than rubber plates due to the manufacturing process.
Other than that, the design of the handles makes them easy to move and use for random exercise; And there is no rust problem if compared to iron.
Although urethane Olympic plates are more expensive than simple cast iron, they are still more affordable than calibrated discs and have a long life.
Features of Olympic Urethane Tri Grip Plates
1) More Durable – Solid steel insert with durable urethane coating for a long-lasting performance; So they can withstand constant use over time;
2) More Beautiful – The PU material makes them of more clean & professional look.
In addition, many colors are available, such as red, green, blue, yellow, and black.;
3) Tri-grip design make it easy to pick up, load & unload onto bars, place on & take off storage rack;
4) Weights available: 2.5kg / 5kg / 10kg / 15kg / 20kg / 25kg;
5) Ideal for any professional home or business gym.