Showing all 3 results
Competition Style Kettlebell with Steel Handle (4KG to 32KG)Enquiry
Steel Competition Kettlebells (4kg to 32kg) – Color Coded to International StandardEnquiry
Competition Steel Kettlebell (4kg to 32kg)Enquiry
What are Competition Kettlebells?
Competition kettlebells sometimes called “Pro Grade Kettlebells” or “Sport Kettlebells”, are always the exact same size regardless of the weight.
They are consist of steel, and they all have the same size regardless of weight for a uniform training experience at all times. If you have used barbells, think about when you train with plates that are of all the same size regardless of weight, so your form is always the same during Olympic lifts. Steel Competition Kettlebell is the same premise in kettlebell form.
Competition Kettlebells set have regulation, unpainted handles, with each one the same size regardless of the weight. While with traditional kettlebells, typically, the heavier the bell the bigger the base. This creates consistency in your movement pattern and helps you to train better for technique. A different color marks the kettlebell weights for easy identification. The unpainted handle allows for ease of movement, as well as chalk application. Kilogram arranges from eight to 48 kg.
Features of Competition Kettlebells
1) Solid steel construction;
2) All have the same size regardless of weight;
3) Unpainted steel handle for improved grip and chalk application;
4) Competition kettlebell colors may vary, such as black, red, green, blue, pink, and yellow competition kettlebell.
5) Competition kettlebell set is available in different weight options, such as 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18/ 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 KG
Explore more China Kettlebells