Olympic Weightlifting Barbell
Showing all 9 results
Olympic Cerakote Coated BarbellEnquiry
7′ Black Chrome Barbell BarEnquiry
15kg Alloy Steel Women’s Training Bar With Cerakote CoatingEnquiry
Black Oxide Barbell for WeightliftingEnquiry
Aluminum Olympic Barbell Collars – Locking Bar Clips for 2″ Olympic BarsEnquiry
Lock Jaw Barbell Collar – Quick Release Barbell Clamp – ColorsEnquiry
Lock Jaw Olympic Barbell Collars – BlackEnquiry
Spring Clip Collars, Pair, Olympic 2 inch & Standard 1 inchEnquiry
Olympic Barbell Spring Clips Collars, 2 inchEnquiry
About Olympic Barbell Bar
Olympic Barbell Bar are not something that just anyone with a machine shop and a lathe can produce. It’s extreme dangerous with an incorrectly designed workout bar.
We are a Commercial Free Weights Manufacturer from China to make us as one of China barbell suppliers. Thus we can offer a wealth of technical information. That means we can assist you in your pursuit of the best Olympic Barbell Bar. In a word, we are always available to answer any technical questions you may have. Welcome any competitive comparisons.
Features of Olympic Bar
The Olympic barbell has several unique characteristics. The first is the whip of the bar (the ability to store elastic energy). And professional athletes use this flexibility of the bar to their advantages during the lifting process; Second, the Olympic bar must also have a smooth rotating sleeve. In this way, the lifter can quickly get under the bar without releasing its grip. And this easy rotation is usually achieved by using expensive needle bearings in the sleeve. Third, the grip marks are closer together on an Olympic bar (910mm apart, vs 810mm on Powerlifting bar). Finally, the quality of Olympic bars makes them have to withstand repeated drops from the overhead position.
Olympic Barbell Dimensions
Length: 7ft, 6 foot, 5ft, 4 foot
Weight: 45 lbs, 35 lb, 55 lb, 15kg, 20kg
Finishes of Olympic Barbell Bar
1) Decorative Chrome Barbell: It’s primary purpose is for decoration, just as its name implies. So it is not suitable for a workout bar, because the constant flexing causes this finish to crack and peel over time.
2) Zinc Coated Barbell: It’s a plating process with moderate corrosion resistance. So it can wear over time, if compared to other finishes.
3) Hard Chrome Barbell: This chrome not only appeals cosmetically, but also eliminates the associated dangers, such as cracking and peeling. Hard Chrome is not very corrosion resistant but is much safer if we follow all the related processes.
4) Stainless Steel Olymic Barbell: It’s an obvious choice for corrosion resistance over hard chrome, Zinc or other similar finishes. Moreover, both expertise and you can clean it without impairing the surface. However, if in extremely humid or salty environments, stainless steel can still rust.
5) Cerakote Barbell: This Finish can provide unrivaled corrosion resistance, as long as the surface is not broken from damage. This damage can be a result of contacting with any metal objects, such as metal-to-metal contact, particular on the sleeves. For the best long term results, you may need to do some cleaning and maintenance.
Except for above items, we offer more barbell for your choose.