About Rubber Coated Kettlebells
The Rubber Coated Kettlebells are a serious addition to any gym, studio or home. Firstly, they feature solid cast iron construction with rubber coating. As you know, the rubber coating helps protect the floors and the kettlebell body itself from scratches and rust. So they are pretty durable.
Another unique feature of this rubber kettlebells is the smooth chrome handle. This wide opening handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip with one hand or two. Thus it allows comfortable grip and easy rotation for swings. Besides, the chrome plating is near impossible to chip, meaning your kettlebells will look and feel new for years to come.
Other than that, the flat bottom allows for easy and safe storage. And you can use them in specific flat bottom kettlebell exercises, such as renegade rows, etc.
In a word, they are ideal for commercial environments such as gyms and Crossfit boxes.
Features of Rubber Coated Kettlebells
1) Solid iron construction with a durable black rubber coating;
2) Chrome handle slides easily in your hands and is steel reinforced for durability;
3) Handles on heavier rubber kettlebells are large enough to accommodate both hands;
4) Flat bottom to ensure balance and stability;
5) Weight number is easy to read and identify from the exterior coating on each kettlebell.
6) They are perfect for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups, snatches and other athletic or cross training workouts.
7) Weight ranges from 4KG to 40KG. Purchase the right set for variety and a steady progression to match the intensity of workouts.