About Fixed Curl Bar
The Fixed Curl Bar Set feature a one-piece solid cast, and steel head with virgin rubber coating. It offers accurate weight and precision balance. Thus the Fixed Curl Barbell is the perfect addition to your home or gym.
With this barbell, you don’t need to attach different plates to the bar to get your desired weight, as this barbell has it all! It has different weights already set on each end, ranges from 10 kg to 55 kg. In addition, the width of the handle bars measure 32 mm each. Each barbell construction consists of accuracy and precision.
So get start with Fixed Curl Barbell today! On the other hand, the Fixed Straight Barbell is available also. You can choose them based on your specific requirement.
If you still had questions on the barbell choose, give us a call directly on +86 1377-561-1273. Beside this, our email email@example.com is opening all the time.
Features of Fixed Curl Bar
1) Type: Fixed Barbells
2) One piece solid cast and steel head with virgin rubber coating offer accurate weight and precision balance
3) Durable virgin rubber coating: less odor, no worry about cracking or fading, and prevents damage to floors and equipment
4) Available in 10 kg to 55 kg
5) Curl handle bar
1) Stand up with your torso upright while holding a barbell at a shoulder-width grip. The palm of your hands should be facing forward and the elbows should be close to the torso. This will be your starting position;
2) While holding the upper arms stationary, curl the weights forward while contracting the biceps as you breathe out. Tip: Only the forearms should move;
3) Continue the movement until your biceps are fully contracted and the bar is at shoulder level. Hold the contracted position for a second and squeeze the biceps hard;
4) Slowly begin to bring the bar back to starting position as your breathe in;
5) Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.