Features of Cement Kettlebells
1) Type: Vinyl Kettlebells
2) Filled for an economical choice over cast iron;
3) Stable base to allow the kettlebell to rest upright on the floor or kettlebell rack;
4) Helps develop strength, power, balance, and more;
5) Ideal for beginners to kettlebell training.
How Does Concrete or Cement Kettlebells Compare To Cast Iron?
1) These are very sleek and professional-looking kettlebells for home and gym use;
2) There is one setback in their construction;
3) The weight bodies are made from concrete. This means that forceful drops can cause cracks in the bell bodies. Though this is unlikely, it is a consideration when choosing the right bell for a particular workout style.