About Safety Squat Bar / SSB
Generally, Safety Squat Bar is called SSB Bar for short. It is a safer option for intense squat progressions or maximum load lifts. It is designed in a way where the bar cradles over shoulders, accordingly it saves your shoulds & maximize recovery. When squatting with the Olympic safety squat bars, your spine position will actually be more vertical. In addition, this positioning minimizes shear forces on the lower back.
Is Safety Squat Bar / SSB Easier?
This bar is to increase your maximum working weight if compared to the traditional back squat. So this option is not easier but safer for intense squat progressions or maximum load lifts.
1) Type: Specialty Bars
2) Shoulder and arm pads offer a comfortable lift; Besides, the pads prevent sliding on the bar while squatting;
3) Save your shoulders, max out your squats & progress your workout to more weight;
4) Protect your hip, knee or lower back;
5) In addition to back squats, you can also use it for Front Squats, Walking Lunges, Zercher Squats, as well as Box Squats;
The Olympic Safety Squat Bars with squat pad forces you to train with an upright torso position. Thus it can automatically locks your knee and hip joints in place and removes stress.
6) Alternative to the regular back squat.
Issue You may Concern:
1) Safety Squat Bars Review / Benefits