About Vinyl Coated Kettlebell
There are various kettlebells on the market. Cheap kettle bells can easily crack and wear faster, so they definitely need to be replaced. If you hit a painted kettlebell with another kettlebell, or throw it violently to the ground, the painted kettlebell may fall out of paint. So if you want your kettlebells to stay beautiful, it’s best to use a Vinyl Coated Kettlebell. If you are using hardwood floors, we recommend this type. That’s mainly because the coating on the kettlebell bottom keeps the hardwood floors from scratching when picked up or put back in place.
Many reviewers gave this kettlebell five stars, and many persons noticed that it was wide enough and easy to grab with two hands comfortably. The handles are also smooth, with no rough seams. And, even though only the bell body is covered with vinyl, withnot the handle, it’s a fortune in some sence. For example, when your hands are sweating, the textured handle makes it easier to hold. In addition, it won’t scratch or rust next to other bells.
If you are confused what type of kettlebell to buy, or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Features of Vinyl Coated Kettlebell
1) Type: Vinyl Kettlebells
2) They are both stylish and practical
3) Cast iron construction;
4) Vinyl coating helps to reduce noise, protect flooring, and enhance appearance as well;
5) Different sizes with different colors; And pretty color-coded vinyl makes it easy for weight selection;
6) Black enamel painted handle fit comfortably in your hands;
7) Flat bottom prevents rolling, makes it ideal for renegade rows, or mounted pistol squats;
8) Weight ranges from 2 kg to 40 kg, and LB is available also;
9) Made in China