Cement Filled Kettlebell
How Does Cement Filled Kettlebells Compare To Cast Iron?
1) Cement Filled Kettlebell is very sleek and professional-looking for home and gym use;
2) There is one setback in their construction;
3) The weight bodies are made from concrete. This means that forceful drops can cause cracks in the bell bodies. Though this is unlikely, it is a consideration when choosing the right bell for a particular workout style.
1) Type: Vinyl Kettlebells
2) Lower price;
3) Thick vinyl coating for indoor and outdoor use;
4) Easy-to-clean surface;
5) Flat bottom for stability;
6) Ideal for beginners to kettlebell training.