Urethane Coated Kettlebells
For kettlebell enthusiasts, these Urethane Coated Kettlebells may be the best choice. The cladding urethane is not only sturdy, but also feature the shock absorption feature. So the polyurethane coating can protect the kettlebell itself and the floor as well.
Unlike rubber-coated kettle bells, polyurethane coated kettle bells not only provide an odor-free coating, but they also suppress noise when a kettle bell hits another during a practice.
Urethane Coated Kettlebells are a great choice for Crossfit facilities, commercial gyms, military training camps and more.
1) Urethane Coated Kettlebells feature durable solid cast steel structure with a polyurethane surface;
Due polyurethane is more durable, especially odorless, so we commonly apply it to commercial grade free weights.
2) The smooth chrome handles are pretty fashionable and popular. It’s more comfortable to hold when using a kettle bell;
3) The ergonomic structure makes it easy to handle even during the toughest workouts;
4) These durable kettlebells weigh between 4 and 20 KG in 2KG increments;
5) A range of sizes & bright colors are available. So diversify your workouts by adding weight to core training exercises, such as the arms, abdomen and core muscles.
With more than 10 years exportation experience, MANTA Corp helps you build your own brand with a custom private label, as well as first-class product quality and price.
Relax and we will take care of everything! Contact us immediately to get started kettlebell business.