Solid Rubber Bumper Plates – Black
The true bumper plate is made of solid vulcanized rubber. This Olympic rubber weight plates are not iron plates with rubber coating, but solid rubber. That is to say, solid rubber bumper plates are extremely durable and bouncy. And the outstanding advantage of solid rubber bumper boards is that you can drop them from overhead without causing peeling, cracking, or damaging the floors. Other than that, full rubber bumper plates are also much quieter.
These bumper sets are a great, economical option for those who are starting with Crossfit or looking to turn up the volume on their workouts.
Features of Solid Rubber Bumper Plates
1) Materials: solid rubber. Bumper plates probably feel lighter due they are made of full rubber;
2) Raised flange is easy to carry with hands;
3) Stainless steel bushing: the inserts feature an insert collar that prevents friction, especially when multiple plates are on the bar;
4) Color: Black. Rubber bumpers most come in black, but we also apply Colored Bumper Plates that are easy to see and identify;
5) Available Weights: 5KG, 10KG, 15KG, 20KG, 25KG;
6) All boards are 17.7 ” (450mm) in diameter, regardless of the weights;
7) Fit Olympic 2″ diameter bars;
8) Popular in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities.
In a word, rubber bumpers are a perfect fit for standard Olympic sized barbell and free from noisy, damage. No doubt full rubber bumper plates are are a superb value for any home gym or training facility.