Solid Rubber Bumper Plates – Black
Solid rubber bumper plates are extremely durable and bouncy. The main reason is these plates are not iron with rubber coating, but solid rubber. The true bumper plate is made of solid rubber. And the outstanding advantage is that you can drop them from overhead without causing peeling, cracking, or damaging the floors. Other than that, full rubber plates are also much quieter.
These bumper sets are a great, economical option for those who are starting with Crossfit or looking to turn up the volume on their workouts.
Features of Solid Rubber Bumper Plates
1) Materials: solid rubber. Users probably feel lighter due they are made of full rubber;
2) Raised flange is easy to carry with hands;
3) Stainless steel bushing: the inserts feature an insert collar that prevents friction, especially when multiple plates are on the bar;
4) Color: Black. Rubber plates most come in black, but we also apply Color Bumper Plates that are easy to see and identify;
5) Available Weights: 5KG, 10KG, 15KG, 20KG, 25KG;
6) All boards are 17.7 ” (450mm) in diameter, regardless of the weights;
7) Fit Olympic 2″ diameter bars;
8) Popular in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities.
In a word, these plates are a perfect fit for standard Olympic sized barbell and free from noisy, damage. No doubt full rubber plates are are a superb value for any home gym or training facility.